Put your boomstick skills to the ultimate test in a deadly competitive action experience
Will you be the last one alive in the cabin? Evil Dead: The Game’s new battle royale-style Splatter Royale mode is playable today in a free update for all platforms. Choose Deadite versions of any Survivors and Demons from the game – including DLC characters and outfits you’ve purchased – and use your wits and weapons to become the last person standing in fast-paced, cutthroat action. Battle up to 40 players and experience even more carnage with two new bonus weapons: the long-range grenade launcher and the scythe, deadly for close-range Deadite combat. All players can also pick up Pablo’s “Kandarian Facelift” Outfit at no additional cost.
Separate from the release of “Splatter Royale” mode, all players can make their victory all the more spectacular with the Immortal Power DLC Bundle, available today for $9.99, featuring a variety of in-game bonuses, including:
- New Survivor: Ruby Knowby
- Ruby is voiced by the legendary Lucy Lawless, reprising her mysterious role from the STARZ series “Ash vs Evil Dead.”
- As a Dark One, Ruby can regenerate health, increase her possession resistance, and boost the damage of her weapons. She can also consume souls to make her aura stronger and charge her unique ability, triggering a deadly blast that damages evil units within range and heals nearby Survivors.
- Kelly “Scourge of Evil” Outfit
- Pablo “Fish n’ Chips” Outfit
- Ash vs Evil Dead “Party Animal” Outfit
- Puppeteer Demon Class “King of the White Frost” Outfit
Evil Dead: The Game is available now on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via the Epic Games Store. For more information, visit EvilDeadtheGame.com, and follow the action on Facebook, Twitter, Discord and Instagram.